PR consultancy for digital and adtech companies
Agency Frau Wenk+++ offers PR consulting for advertising and internet technology companies in the German market. The owner-operated agency is situated in Hamburg, one of Germany’s biggest media cities. Since 2008 we have been specialized in public relations for digital and online marketing companies including start-ups as well as US or UK companies which enter the DACH market.
The agency’s owner is Andrea Buzzi, former European PR & Marketing Manager at MIVA Germany. She is very well connected in the German digital industry (press & business) since she has been working in this field for more than 10 years now.
We believe that strategic external communication is able to meet image and sales objectives. High-quality and unique content is needed, which we generate in close co-operation with our clients. Thus we can tell real PR stories and get editorial coverage in print and online media.
The agency Frau Wenk+++ has six employees and two freelancers. Our clients get an individual service and support in a one-to-one situation. We work with a network of industry experts all over Europe and the USA and are used to being part of international PR teams. Each day we work for the success of our clients as if it were our own.
- PR concepts, strategic consulting
- External press contact
- Media relations, press tours
- Award application and event support (exhibiting and speaking pitches)
- Concept and execution of market surveys for PR and sales purposes
- Editorial services (press releases, articles, newsletters, whitepapers)
- Market entry PR for US or UK Companies entering the German, Switzerland und Austrian market (DACH)
- Marin Software – Advertising Cloud
- eprofessional GmbH – Performance marketing agency
- Teads – Video Advertising
- Undertone – Digital advertising company
- Rubicon Project – SSP provider
- Google Germany – Research
- iAdvize – Customer Engagement Platform
„Andrea Buzzi is very accomplished, and her team are excellent at driving press coverage in the marketing trade press in Germany.“
Joanna Burton, Director Communications, Crescent Communications – Communications for digital challenges für SpotXchange
Kite Hill PR LLC is a New York-based strategic communications and media relations consultancy, specializing in the media, online advertising and technology industries. The company’s unique model offers clients always-on, senior-level of support that spans beyond the traditional role of a PR agency. Kite Hill PR founded Communications Week, a weeklong celebration of the PR and communications industry, which takes place every October in New York City.
Capella delivers integrated PR and digital campaigns for consumer and b2b brands across the technology, sport and personal finance sectors. Capella was named Small Agency of the Year 2014 by both the PRCA and PR Moment and was a PR Week New Consultancy 2014 finalist. Capella employs 13 staff at its London offices.